- The Pirelli MX 554 is designed for medium to hard terrain. From loose, grassy surfaces to compact dirt and stones. Conditions most commonly encountered on everyday motocross tracks.
- Tread pattern born to offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race.
- Rear tread pattern designed with each knob contributing to an improved traction and power transmission.
- Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time.
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control.
- Knob links (or "bridges") layout for tear resistance.
- Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in the MX World.
Please check out our other items as other sizes are also available.
So make sure you check out all our other item listings !
WE SHIP ITEMS FROM AUSTRALIA
- Be sure to pay for all import duties, taxes and any other fees to your country when you pick up the item.
You may be subjected to import duties, taxes, VAT and handling fees and must comply with all laws and regulations of your country. These charges are not included in the item price and postage on eBay shopping.
Do not confuse them as additional charges from us.
Return Policy Details:
We understand if you change your mind after purchasing from us so we accept item returns preferably within 7 days of date of purchase. Item must be returned in brand new/ original condition and in original packaging. A restocking fee will apply if item is not returned in brand new condition and in the original packaging. A copy of the original sales invoice must be included. Refund will be given as money back, ONLY the item cost price will be refunded, the original item postage/ shipping cost price will NOT be refunded. Buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Always ship item/s back via Registered Post with signature on delivery or via a courier with proof of postage and signature on delivery.
Note: Pictures used may be generic, product supplied will be correct for fitment listing provided and may not look exactly the same as the pictures.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|